During November’s Greentech Network Lunch & Learn, the DEIC is welcoming Jess Hawthorne from CSC Leasing to dive into the various ways hard-tech startups are creatively financing their equipment requirements.
Key Takeaways Include…
- Understanding the nuts and bolts of equipment leasing and its fiscal impact.
- Learning to navigate through various financing options, ensuring optimal capital allocation.
- Gaining insights into leveraging equipment leasing for technological advancement and scalability.
- Real-world examples and case studies of successful implementation of leasing and financing strategies.
Who Should Attend?
- Startup Founders and Co-Founders
- CFOs and Financial Decision-Makers
- Tech Leaders Seeking Financial Flexibility
- Entrepreneurs Exploring Financing Alternatives
Jess Hawthorne works with early stage and emerging growth organizations to design tailored, flexible financing strategies. By introducing non-dilutive equipment leasing solutions, he helps companies procure technology and other mission-critical equipment without the burden of owning expensive and depreciating assets. As a result, Jess’s clients are better positioned to scale their business, meet milestones quicker, and address planned and unplanned financial obligations. Having financed a wide array of equipment, he understands the capital requirements necessary to achieve research and development goals.